Join us Wednesday March 28th for an
interactive video presentation of
The Passover Experience
6:15pm at each campus
Register your infant to 6 year old for childcare when you sign up below:
2018 Passover Experience FAQs:
- What should I expect when I go to the event? Great worship, and interactive video presentation with speaker Justin Kron, a Messianic Jew including sampling elements of the Passover meal with your campus pastor hosting.
- What is the cost to attend? It’s a free, ticketed event. Register at the What’s Next Kiosk at your campus, or online at nextstepopendoor.org by March 21 so we can secure our event supplies. For those without computer access, call 440-323-4644 to register.
- Where do I get my ticket? The confirmation you receive upon registering serves as your ticket. Just print it, or bring it on your mobile device.
- How do I reserve my seat? All seats are first come first seated, none reserved. Seating is limited at each location.
- What about my kids? Families are encouraged to attend. Childcare provided with your registration on or before 3/21 for ages 0-6 years. List kids 0-6 years when you register at nextstepopendoor.org.
- Where is the event held? At every campus: in the RNC in Elyria and in the auditoriums at Avon Lake and Vermilion. Doors open at 6:00 pm.